Sunday, February 21, 2010

Home

I went to see the little man Friday afternoon. He was happy to see the car in my bag but took everything out of the bag looking for the second car. I can’t put anything past him; he’s a smart little boy who will keep me on my toes. When he left me he had the car in one had and the bag of cookies in the other, he knows what he likes, cars and his food!

From there I went to the airport, despite heavy snow in Moscow and fight delays on both flights, I made it home Saturday night. Now I have more paperwork to prepare. Once mine is done and the paperwork that needs to be completed in country is done, it will all be submitted to the court and I will wait for a court date. I’ll keep you posted.

I thank all of you for following my blog, for your posts, for your words of encouragement and prayers. I’ll post again soon. Chris

7 comments:

  1. Chris, I am soooo happy for you!! You have endured so much. I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly. He sounds so smart and clever. And we all know food is a universal soother!

    Can't wait to talk to you to hear the details- and more so - the excitement and relief in your voice!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris! Welcome back, and wow, I'm very happy for you and am glad the trip went well. I think you might have a Motown car guy there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep you on your toes is a UNDERSTATEMENT BABE....just wait until he's yours FOREVER and he figures out how to get whatever he wants whenever he wants it, whether it be that cute smile or sad face that makes you melt, he'll figure it very quickly!! We'll have to keep Lexie away...she's got all the mushy faces down pat with everyone, except for mom...they don't work with me anymore! I am sooo glad that the trip seemed to be a total success for both of you! Little man sounds like a very special little boy and he's going to have a very special mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are home safely. Sounds like overall it was a good trip (even if it did add some extra grey hairs!) Can't wait to hear more.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry... we have a huge box of cars he can play with when he gets home!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Here's a list of things to pick up while you wait: red car, blue car, cookies, green car, yellow car, cookies, white car, orange car, cookies, black car, purple car, cookies, silver car.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to have you back safe and sound! I look forward to playing with the little man and his cars!

    Roseann

    ReplyDelete