Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Second Career?

For those of you who don't live in the New York area you may not know that we had a big snow storm yesterday, I think New York City got about a foot of snow.  It looks beautiful but made traveling a bit difficult.  Yesterday I may have discovered my second career, beacuse like the mailman, I didn't let the snow stop me.  I had to go into the city, get a bunch of documents apostilled and most importantly pick up my passport and visa at the Russian Consulate.  I did it all and was back home by 12:30, not too bad.

Now I have to get all of my paperwork together and finish packing so I can get on a plane tomorrow evening.  Lots to do, the next time I post here it will be from Russia.  Take care, Chris

4 comments:

  1. Chris,

    We wish you a safe trip to Russia and good luck.
    Can't wait to read your first posts from Russia.

    Kathleen, Geert, Yeska and Maksim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, sorry I didn't get a chance to say good bye, but best wishes as you set out on your journey!! We are pulling for you!!!

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got everything done on Wed despite the snow. I hope you have a good trip. I'll be anxious to hear how things are going for you in Russia.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am watching the clock, and praying that you have a safe flight tonight. You are a little over an hour in, and I hope that you are resting comfortably. God be with you on your journey this week. Always remember, trust in Him.

    Roseann

    ReplyDelete