Sunday, February 14, 2010

Big Day Today

Well today’s the day I have been waiting for. I get picked up at 8:10 AM and it’s off to the Ministry of Education for my interview, to paraphrase the Beatles, ‘hopefully I passed the audition’ and they let me into the baby house to meet my boy.

Last night I met the other CHI couple that is adopting from Astrakhan now and is staying here at the Azimut, Michael and Jennifer. They are very nice people. They are on their court trip for siblings, a 4 year old girl and a 3 year old boy that they are adopting. They have an adopted 5 year old son, Daniel at home. They told me how their interview went and what I may be able to expect today.

I’m hoping today goes smoother than the previous few days, I think it has to! I appreciate all of your prayers, good wishes and posts to my blog. Hearing from people at home is a great comfort.

It's 6:20 AM on 2/15/10 in Astrakhan now, I’ll post again later, wish me luck! Chris

4 comments:

  1. Good luck today, hope the interview went very well.

    We think about you,

    Kathleen, Geert, Yeska and Maksim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing all about your big day. I have faith that you will "get in the zone" and do well. Keep the faith!

    Roseann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things went well today! Glad to hear you are going with the flow, you're a stronger person than I am that's for sure. Waiting to hear good news soon!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear how your day went. I can't believe all the excitement you had getting there. Hope things start to go smoother.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete