Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Court Documents

Just a quick update, with the help of others I'm getting all of my court paperwork done.  I'm hoping to have it all completed and in my hands on Friday.  If I get it all done, then next week I'll head into NYC to get all of the required stamps.  Once that is done, everything will be sent to St. Louis then to Russia for translation and submission to the court in Astrakhan.  These may be the last documents I have to do before the court decision that allows me to bring the little man home, notice I said may be..... 

I hope everyone in the North East survived the snow storm last week, I lost power for a few hours but I lost my television, Internet and phone for four days.  It was very quiet in my house for awhile.  There are trees and branches down everywhere, once the snow melts the cleanup will continue.  I'll post again soon.  Chris

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Chris, thanks for the update. Hope all the paperwork and court stuff keeps moving. Good work! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete