Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Toys & Snacks

Today was a busy day, I went to see the little man twice. Each time I visit him he seems more comfortable with me and I with him. Here’s really enjoying the toys I brought with me and loves the snacks. I read a book to him yesterday during our first visit, he would not let it go and took it with him when he left me yesterday. I was told today that he takes it with him everywhere and he even slept with it last night. I guess he likes the alphabet!

Today was a warmer day here, snow was melting everywhere. In between visits, Jennifer, Michael and I walked over to see the Kremlin and took a few pictures. I posted a couple of them below.

I’m tired, going to bed now, I’ll update again soon. Chris

Posted Tuesday February 16, 2010 11:40 PM

Lunch at the Windmill Restaurant

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good visit today. I hope tomorrow is even better. Hope you sleep well! Can't wait to hear more.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice to see the photo with this new post. I am glad to see Jennifer and Michael with you. Having them during this stay in Russia gives me comfort to know that you have nice people to turn to when you need them. God has sent you just what you needed. I hate to say I told you so, but... Anyway, sleep well. I will sleep better tonight knowing that things are looking up!

    Roseann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear a smile in your "voice" today. We continue to think of you and hope things are going well.

    Sara

    P.S. Julian hopes you read that book in English instead of Russian. Must follow the rules, you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got a chance to read your blog! So nice to read that everything is moving forward. Good luck tomorrow! Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad he is responding well...keep up the good work..

    We are all praying that things go well for you!....I will print these and read them to Aunt Marie.....Love you! Debi and Howard

    ReplyDelete