Sunday, May 23, 2010

Still Waiting

Not much to say but I thought I would post because I know some of you check my blog regularly. The meetings between the US and Russia have taken place and fortunately CHI (the adoption agency I’m working with) has the required accreditation needed to continue working in Russia.  At this point I’m still waiting for a court date, hopefully I will be assigned a date very soon. I think about my little man all the time, wondering how he’s doing, what he’s doing, how he’ll react when he see’s me again, etc, etc. I hope to see him again very soon but for now all I can do is continue to wait. Take care, Chris

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you can maintain your sanity through the protracted delays and waiting. Hopefully the little man will be with you "for good" in time to watch the Blue Jays win the World Series in the Fall (oh wait, that would be somewhat akin to hell freezing over...). Anyhow, wishing you a very happy Victoria Day - but I would guess you don't celebrate this holiday in your neck of the woods. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. It's so hard not knowing when you will get a date. I'm praying it's soon!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,
    Thanks for the update! I'm keeping good, good thoughts for you and the little man, and keeping you both in my heart. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete