Sunday, April 25, 2010

Clearance

Yesterday I received the required clearance I was waiting for. I spoke to a very helpful woman at the FBI, I explained my situation to her and she processed my clearance immediately. I got very lucky, if not for the compassion she showed towards my plight, I could have been waiting until July for this clearance.

This week this document will go to Russia and with all of the other documents that have been prepared by me and CHI they will be submitted to the Astrakhan court to request a court date. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later but I have no way of knowing. The sooner I get my court date, the sooner I see my little man again!

I hope to update you all again soon with a court date. Take care, Chris

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us posted Chris! Glad your clearance is in hand and off to Astrakhan. Will keep my fingers crossed for a date soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris,

    Great to move forward! The next step is your court date. Hope it won't take long before you get a date. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete