Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Next Steps

CHI and I have had many discussions about the options available to me.  We discussed a few regions but ultimately decided that the best place for me to continue my adoption journey would be in Moscow.  That being said, today I applied for a Visa that will allow me to return to Russia in the beginning of the new year.  Hopefully I will receive my invitation to travel quickly when the calendar turns to 2011.  I hope all of you will continue to support me and follow along as I move forward in this process once again.  I'll post again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,

    We are delighted to hear that you have decided continue your quest. I have/had planned to send you an e-mail message (for over a month now) and will do so when the curtain on this semester's cabaret finally comes down. Obviously we wish you best of luck with this iteration and support you wholeheartedly - you are an incredibly strong person to persevere and we continue to recognize that. Our thoughts, support and best wishes remain with you.

    All the best.

    Julian

    ReplyDelete